Posted by estiator at 26 November, at 00 : 37 AM
- Taco Bell plans to open new restaurant in Alsip, IL. This excellent development site of about 37,500 sq. ft. used to house, George’s Diner, a successful breakfast lunch restaurant. The address is 11732 – 11758 S Pulaski Ave Alsip. The site was owned by Mr. George Gatsios and the listing broker was Realpoul Realty.
- Mag’s Grill located at 5729 N Northwest Hwy Chicago, IL is a Fast Food operation, free standing, corner, with excellent traffic pattern and operating as such since 1964. The sellers were Magdaleni Evangelou and Lambros Maretis. The listing broker was Realpoul Realty.
- The owner of Boston Fish Market in Des Plaines confirmed, according to local press, that the restaurant will expand into a new location in Wheeling, with a projected opening in February or March 2017. According to reports, the new restaurant will have 400 seats and will have around 100 employees when open.
- A few months ago, Finn McGuire’s Irish Pub & Grill 5171 S 108th Street Hales Corners, WI changed ownership. The sellers were Michalis and Yiota Petropoulos with son Gus, and Spiro Asimakopoulos. The listing and selling broker was Realpoul Realty.
- The Canteen Restaurant at 214 South Hough Street Barrington, IL 60010 owned for the last years by Sam Romas this year celebrated its 70th year anniversary. The restaurant, with its original structure has been at the same location, with the same name for 70 uninterrupted years!